Those who can make you believe absurdities, will make you commit atrocitie —Voltaire

Saturday, August 02, 2008

Gallo's Egg - The Investigation Continues

Gallo's Egg - The Investigation Continues


On July 31, 2008, Fayetteville Police Detective Dave Williams called me to report that James Murtagh MD had made an official police report regarding threats made against Murtagh. I wrote this email to him after our conversation:

From: Clark Baker
Sent: Thursday, July 31, 2008 10:56 AM
To: 'Det. Dave Williams'
Subject: Clark Baker, James Murtagh, and Gallo's Egg

Fayetteville Police Detective Dave Williams:

It was good to speak with you today.

As I said, feel free to contact me anytime if Murtagh alleges that someone from “the dissident side” has threatened him. I have posted a comment (#112) asking readers to limit their attacks to comments on websites and peaceful protest:


I have advised Michael Geiger to not have any further contact with Murtagh and to not encourage other individuals to do so:

-----Original Message-----
From: Clark Baker
Sent: Tuesday, July 29, 2008 4:06 PM

To: 'Michael Geiger'Subject: RE: Cease and Desist

This was EXACTLY how he started with me. He's asking questions to get you to talk. He and Moore both know you.

He is best ignored.

cb

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Geiger
Sent: Tuesday, July 29, 2008 2:53 PM
To: Clark Baker
Subject: Fw: Cease and Desist

Check out his last response. Any suggestions on working him?
Thanks much,

Michael

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jim Murtagh"
To: "Michael Geiger"
Sent: Tuesday, July 29, 2008 11:24 AM
Subject: Re: Cease and Desist

I will answer your questions if you answer mine.

How far are you willing to go? When do you plan to visit? Are you violent?

As you can see, Murtagh did not express distress and, instead, appeared to invite threats to use against Geiger and/or me.

During the next few weeks, I anticipate that my email address will be spoofed to distribute spam and viruses to millions of email account holders around the world. Those attacks have already begun. I also expect my phone numbers to be spoofed as the source of threatening phone calls and other criminal behavior. The source of those spoofed calls will be untraceable. Murtagh’s operatives have BILLIONS of dollars in pharmaceutical assets to target me and I will do all I can to facilitate ANY police investigation that arises from these attacks.

I respectfully request that you advise Murtagh to call off his co-conspirators, including Ralph Bard, Kevin Kuritzky, John P. Moore PhD, Robert Gallo MD, Brian Foley PhD; operatives of
AIDSTruth.org, the Treatment Action Group (TAG), and foreign operatives affiliated with pharmaceutically-funded groups like Treatment Action Campaign (TAC) and RedPeg, of South Africa. Further information about these individuals and groups are included in Gallo’s Egg.

None of these groups or individuals should contact or attack any individual who questions Robert Gallo’s unproven theories, including (but not limited to) investigative reporter Celia Farber, Peter Duesberg PhD, or members of
Semmelweis Society International (SSI).

Murtagh’s conduct demonstrates that his statements are unreliable and false. I have too many emails to send, but he sent this unsolicited email to SSI members last Monday:


----- Forwarded message -----
From: Jim Murtagh
Date: Mon, Jul 28, 2008 at 12:27 AM
Subject: Good News! Clark is gone
To: (SSI Members)


Friends, Good news! Semmelweis has formally distanced itself from Clark Baker and repudiates AIDS denialism as well as the juvenile "report" of Clark Baker. Clark Baker is no longer a member, nor does he speak on behalf of Semmelweis or for Semmelweis. Not a single member was willing to stand up for Clark. Even Roland and Gil did not bother to put in a good word for Clark. Clark refused to rebut dozens of studies. Clark made incredible demonstrably false statements.

Fortunately, it appears Clark resigned. Clearly, it was a mistake to allow private detectives into Semmelweis. Now that this is behind us, I believe it is time to elect new officers who will abide by the bylaws, and stand behind the Semmelweis mission statement. Semmelweis exists to protect doctors and scientists, and not to threaten their jobs, as Clark has done. Glad this is behind us.


A few hours later, the SSI Board appointed me as SSI Secretary.

Murtagh is a former SSI member and only a small part of an insular group that supports my ouster and the quashing of my report. Many individuals of that group are also vulnerable to the tactics used to retaliate against physicians and university professors at universities and hospitals.

Chicago University Professor Andrew Maniotis, PhD is one of the latest. He is the program director in the Cell and Developmental Biology of Cancer Departments of Pathology and Bioengineering at the University of Illinois, Chicago. He will lose his position in August because of retaliatory attacks by Murtagh’s affiliates (Moore and Gallo). I have copies of letters used to destroy him if you wish to see them.
Rebecca Culshaw is one of many victimsThreats and coercion are routinely used to destroy careers of those who question Gallo's unproven allegations.

My investigation has just begun. As you can see, my report is online and Murtagh’s behavior and name are clearly cited in my report, just as I have presented my name and conduct. Murtagh had no expectation to believe that his behavior would not be publicly reported, and I have no statutory or constitutional responsibility to conceal his identity or behavior.

That said, I will cooperate with you and the Fayetteville PD to minimize any impact that my report may have on the residents of your city and on Murtagh’s personal friends and family.

Sincerely,

Clark Baker

No comments: