John P Moore, Mark Wainberg & AIDSTruth
Comment on previous post by LS:
John P. Moore has left the building. He pulled his name from their roster within the last couple months, and Wainberg is gone too:
"The AIDS Truth team members are" (in alphabetical order):
* Dr. Nicholas Bennett, Department of Pediatrics, University Hospital, Syracuse, New York
* Dr. Jeanne Bergman, The Center for HIV Law and Policy in New York City
* Martin Delaney, Founding director of Project Inform
* Dr. Brian Foley, Los Alamos National Laboratory, Los Alamos, New Mexico
* Nathan Geffen, Treatment Action Campaign, Cape Town, South Africa
* Gregg Gonsalves, AIDS and Rights Alliance for Southern Africa
* Eduard Grebe, AIDS and Society Research Unit, University of Cape Town, South Africa
* Dr. Bette Korber, Los Alamos National Laboratory, Los Alamos, New Mexico
* Dr. Nicoli Nattrass, Director of the AIDS and Society Research Unit, University of Cape Town, South Africa
* Ken Witwer, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, Maryland
The team would like to thank Bob Funkhouser for a substantial amount of work on this website over the last few years."
What's Johnny "Moore drugs is Money for Me" doing? Is he hiding ahead of the curve, ahead of the crashing wave?
Where's Johnny gone to?